Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Macho-Pogi Owner of Piggin’ Out

Photo by Vyn Radovan
Remember the macho-pogi na guy that we spotted sa Piggin’ Out inside Carnival Food Park. Oh my G, kilala ko na siya! I’m such a stalker, I know. His name is Marcy Arellano, a former UAAP Warrior basketball player and now PCBL player. Sorry, I’m not into basketball kaya hindi ko siya namukhaan when we first met. But his handsome features and towering height quickly etched on my mind kaya naman I searched for him. Or stalked? Haha!

Photo by Vyn Radovan
While I was at the Carnival Food Park in Marikina with friends, we sought for a place to dine at. Pero puno na lahat halos ng tables sa dining spots ng Carnival Food Park until we decided to go to the restroom and after which we saw available seats at this pinkish porky food stall named Piggin’ Out. Merong nakaupong macho, poging cute na guy sa isang lamesa eh we were seven at that time so hindi kami kasya sa isang table kaya I asked him kung puwedeng maki-share. He looked at me and said, “Sure. Sige lang.” I thought customer din siya and waiting for some of his barkada so they could dine in sa Piggin’ Out. He stood and walked away from his table. My friends were like, “Uy, grabe ka, Jahr, pinaalis mo si Kuyang Pogi.” And I was like, “Of course not. Nagtanong ako if we could share sa table niya. Malay ko bang aalis siya.” Then, little did I know, nasa loob na siya ng stall ng Piggin’ Out when we ordered. So, owner pala siya nung stall. I mean, he can’t be just a server kasi he was wandering around. Wala namang waiter/server na paikot-ikot na parang boss. Haha! And that’s how we met.

Now, after doing a little research (or stalking for most of it), here are the facts I gathered. Haha! Hindi lang siya basketball player dahil ngayon ay businessman na rin siya. Meron siyang four food stalls around Metro Manila, ang Bistro Wast, Berliner Grill, and Piggin’ Out located at The Vibe Food Park in Quezon City and Carnival Food Park in Marikina.

Hindi pa ako nakaka-try ng food ng ibang food stalls ni Marcy Arellano but so far the dishes they’re serving at Piggin’ Out are beyond delicious! We ordered two sisig meals and a bagnet wrap. Grabe, it’s so moist, fatty, and mouthwatering! Iba ‘yung timpla ng sisig nila, eh. Extraordinary! Kaya punta na kayo sa Piggin’ Out sa The Vibe at Carnival Food Park, hindi kayo magsisisi! A guilty pleasure that’s worth it! This is gonna be your new PORKVORITE!

PS: May asawa’t anak na si Marcy Arellano na katuwang niya sa negosyo nila. At super ganda ng wife niya kaya ‘wag na kayong magbalak kumabit. Walang panama beauty niyo! Haha! Sad truth for us single ladies and gentlemen! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SBD Challenge Day #2: Better Than Yesterday

Your first day on South Beach Diet is the hardest! Pero after 2-3 days you’ll feel better with the program. Like today, I feel better. Hind...